Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jstansel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2008, 01:54 PM
    Pool Plastering
    I am having my pool re-plastered and was wanting to know how long after your pool is plastered is it safe for it to start raining. Can they plaster in the rain? I don't want my expensive plastering job to be compromised or ruined.
    king21573 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 08:26 PM
    It Can Rain 1 Hour After And Yes They Can Plaster In The Rain If They Tent The Pool I Have 25 Years Of Pool Plastering Exp.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swimming pool plastering [ 3 Answers ]

Plastering pool, 1700 sq. ft, using portland white cement 94 lbs bags & white sand, 3/8 thick plaster, how many bags of 94 lbs & sand to plaster the pool, how many sq. ft does 94 lbs cover to measure.

Pool player wanting to start a pool hall in indianapolis [ 1 Answers ]

Simply; if anyone reading this is interested in starting a pool hall in indianapolis please reply. My name is lucas I have been around pool for over ten years and I currently work at a pool hall on the east side. My funds are low but, my will is high. I have several good ideas. Contact me...

After cement patch, can I paint inground pool walls and not use a pool liner [ 1 Answers ]

Existing pool liner has come off (bought home with pool as is) cement patches needed. I want to just paint the cement and fill the pool. Is that doable, or do I need the pool liner.

Plastering over tiles [ 1 Answers ]

Rather than painting over or removing tiles from a bathroom is there anyway I could plaster over tiles or would the plaster just fall off.

View more questions Search