Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    correa_heart Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2008, 01:12 PM
    I need info and my dream car. I'm clueless
    Hello, My dream car is a 1967 Chevy Impala. How much do they cost any way? What can you tell me about them? Just wondering about it...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2008, 01:18 PM
    In decent condition needing some work I would say $2, to $3,000.
    Anything less and they are probably trying to get rid of junk.
    In mint show condition it could cost a small fortune.
    Here is a link to get an idea.

Check the convenience stores cause some of them have car magazines with cars for sale.
    They would be in the magazine section or the auto trader stand.
    They should have one for classic cars, antique cars and muscle cars.

Here is a search engine to help give you an idea.
    67 chevy impala for sale - Google Search

Be careful and make sure you get a really good deal
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2008, 07:09 PM
    I know of this one for $19.95
    eBay Motors: 1967 Chevy Impala SS 427 Key Chain! 1968 chevrolet ring (item 120276928447 end time Jul-02-08 15:07:13 PDT)
    But I'd much rather have this one for a few bucks more.
    Name:  7L123951-1sm.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  63.3 KB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm Clueless! [ 3 Answers ]

HEY, Im a freshmen in high school and I like this guy I don't know anything about him but I like him very much. My friends thinks he's ugly but I really don't care about how the person looks I seen him today in the café but I was to shy to say anything I would like to date him or if not get to...

I'm clueless [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 4 months pregnant and I need an ultrasound done to find out if I'm having a boy or girl, but my medical card already covered one. The father is indian and he has an indian card does anyone know if his card could cover an ultrasound since it's his child?

Clueless [ 1 Answers ]

I have suffered for the last month with dizzies heart pounding very tierd even after sleeping for 12 hours vison problems chest pain hot flushes neck pain body treamorsbeen to doctor had blood test galore ultra sound of heart been to hospital many many times they all keep telling me its annexity I...

I am clueless, help me please... [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Okay, I know that I keep asking questions, but I have been researching, and I am still concerned. I read that if you go off your birth control pill then you might miss a period. What I don't understand well what I am confused about is that I was off birth control for last month and I...

View more questions Search