Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JKidd09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2008, 12:23 PM
    Database Development
    I'm in a class at ITT Tech - Database Development. Where can I get visuals to help me learn? please & Thank you. :confused:
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Jun 30, 2008, 12:33 PM
    Wikipedia has some good examples of different models. I would suggest googling each software that you are using. Maybe even join a good forum for asking questions when you are stuck in your studies. I graduated from ITT, they are a great educator and helpful in obtaining employment upon completion. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Web development [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to design my own web page from scratch can anyone help me cause I do not uderstand the html language

A New Development [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone has been following my story. She called this morning and in fact does sound interested in a future with me. However we agreed that it has to happen naturally. Neither of us want to just start where we left off. Also, Technically she has not broken it off with the NEW GUY yet. So, I told...

Development [ 4 Answers ]

I am new to this site and think it's very informative. We are planning to construct a small block of flats on our land and need to find a reliable and honest project manager... is there an organisation we can contact? Thanks !

Os development [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I would like to try developing my own operating system.could you please tell me how I can do that? Deepak

View more questions Search