Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2008, 08:16 AM
    Your mother can take you with her to file for one. It won't hurt to try.
    ddotraisin Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2008, 08:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    most likely
    Thank you very much and does it matter that it was court ordered for me to live with my dad

Jun 30, 2008, 08:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    Your mother can take you with her to file for one. It won't hurt to try.
    OK thank you and if I get one I will be with her till the court date right
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 30, 2008, 08:19 AM
    I've merged your two threads because they are all about the same issue. You have gotten a lot of good advice here.

The bottomline is your mom has to file for a change in custody. You will need to furnish proof that your father has been abusing you.

Jun 30, 2008, 08:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    I've merged your two threads because they are all about the same issue. You have gotten a lot of good advice here.

The bottomline is your mom has to file for a change in custody. You will need to furnish proof that your father has been abusing you.
    My mom filed a restraining order on him because he beat her and she heard him say if I mess up again I will kill you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mentally ill son [ 6 Answers ]

My son of 19 years has been given a diagnoses of schizophenia.He is currently in a mental health unit for 3 weeks. They want him to go to a county hospital . Will his rights be taken away. If something happens to him am I able to make any decisions on his behalf? I'm scared something could happen...

How will I know if I am mentally ill or if it is just stress? [ 4 Answers ]

Two years ago, I was diagnosed with schizophrenia. I did all the research on what it is. I don't believe that I have it. I was abused very badly on many occasions as a child and recently on jobs and by family members and people who I thought were my friends. I believe that it is just trauma from my...

Mentally I'm NOT okay with this [ 10 Answers ]

My sister had her baby at 8:49am it is now 9:35am. This is her 3rd baby and she turned 17 in February... Her first baby shae gave up for adoption her second one she kept and this one she gave up for adoption as well. When people ask me, "Is your sister keeping the baby?" I tell them the truth "No,...

Mentally ill parents [ 7 Answers ]

As some of you may know, both my biological parents had a serious mental illness. I am working on a book for adult children of mentally ill parents, sort of a semi-autobiography of my own life, but I would also like to include stories from others. I have interviewed a few people in my city, but I...

View more questions Search