Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jul 10, 2008, 07:28 AM
    bushg - nohelp4u : you two must be very happy here with my presence : you can work off all your frustrations...
    What a pity - though - that you refuse (or are unable) to address the subject of the topic...

:D ··· :D ··· :D ··· :D ··· :D

·
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 07:38 AM
    Who has frustrations??
    I KNOW I am quite content.
    In fact the only frustration I know of in my life is people that can't understand the simpler concepts of seeing beyond their own understanding.
    -

Jul 10, 2008, 08:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    ..... people that can't understand the simpler concepts of seeing beyond their own understanding.
    Well... I am indeed one of those people who does not understand your `simpler concept´ of not accepting
    scientific evidence backed up with loads of cross supporting evidence no-matter-what,
    While simultaneously accepting without any supporting evidence but with lot´s of faith your `simpler concept´ of
    the existence of an invisible deity with supra-natural powers creating an entire universe in 6 days while - sitting alone on his cloud - having a lot of interest for every human being´s personal sex life.

Yeah... Sure...

:D · · · · · · · · · · · · :D · · · · · · · · · · · · :D · · · · · · · · · · · · :D · · · · · · · · · · · · :D

· · ·
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 08:14 AM
    I wasn't referring at all to your objective/subjective arguments or anything like that
    I was referring to your not understanding and admitting that gringo can be a derogatory term.

*** knowing your style of 'mastery' of arguing I am sure you knew that too!!
    -

Jul 10, 2008, 08:23 AM
    I was referring to your not understanding and admitting that gringo can be a derogatory term.
    Linda : who says I do not understand that? But I have nothing to admit.
    It should be clear - even for you - that I never intended it as a derogatory term. It is only you who keeps harping on about that!

:D ;) :p :rolleyes: :D

·
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 08:27 AM
    #43 seems to show you do not understand that
    Only me who keeps harping on that?
    Then why do you keep referring to Bushg, N0help and Inthebox?

You may not have intended it as a derogatory term but you have insisted that it IS NOT a derogatory term either.

BTW you living in Europe --that makes you a Hunkie I presume?
    -

Jul 10, 2008, 08:42 AM
    BTW you living in Europe --that makes you a Hunkie I presume?
    What does that `Hunkie´ refer to? I have never heard that term...

:confused:

·
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 08:47 AM
    I guess it means you do not understand these types of terms as well as you thought you do
    -

Jul 10, 2008, 09:00 AM
    I guess it means you do not understand these types of terms as well as you thought you do
    I asked you : What does that `Hunkie´ refer to? I have never heard that term...

:confused:

·
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 09:04 AM
    It is the equivalent of gringo used for Polish, Hungarians, Ukrainians, Romanians and the Slovak countries
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 09:59 AM
    Cred... nohelp answered your question without a bunch of babble, now can you go back to the questions that I asked you in post #37 and #38 and answer those.
    -

Jul 10, 2008, 02:24 PM
    It is the equivalent of gringo used for Polish, Hungarians, Ukrainians, Romanians and the Slovak countries
    Now I understand your strange and incorrect remark... A "hunky" refers to someone from South Eastern Europe (Poland is East European). And although I know gringo's have a rather poor understanding of geography, you should know that Western and Eastern Europe are rather remote and very dissimilar to each other, specially in culture, education, and development.

You asked me : "BTW you living in Europe --that makes you a Hunkie I presume?".

So the answer to that is NO. That does not make me a "hunky", though I prefer a "hunky" above a frustrated gringo. Or - in your case - a frustrated gringa.
    (Note : gringo and gringa are not intended as derogative statements... )

:D ;) :p :rolleyes: :D

·
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 02:31 PM
    It is not about geography
    The point is words change over time (at least in America) so it doesn't necessarily limit the word to the original Hungarian meaning.
    I do not have a poor understanding of geography. Thank you.
    -

Jul 10, 2008, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bushg
    Cred .... can you go back to the questions that I asked you in post #37 and #38 and answer those.
    For me that senseless debate on "gringo" is over. It seems that all you want is to argue about my intentions with "gringo", while I have clearly explained what I meant with it.

Of course there may be some US racist pigs who have other ideas in mind that may exclude blacks from the proud "gringo" title, but that has nothing to do with how the word is intended in Latin America, and/or how I intended it.

As far as I am concerned : the "gringo debate" is hereby closed, so look for another item to release your racial based frustrations !

:rolleyes:

·
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 02:41 PM
    So look for another item to release your racial based frustrations !

LOL cute!
    -

Jul 10, 2008, 02:41 PM
    I do not have a poor understanding of geography. Thank you.
    But still you place Poland in South Eastern Europe...

:D :D :D :D :D

·
    -

Jul 10, 2008, 02:43 PM
    so look for another item to release your racial based frustrations ! LOL cute!
    Thanks for underlining what I stated. You proved my point also for yourself!

:D

·
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 02:47 PM
    N0 I did not place Poland anywhere!
    You try being raised Polock and everybody calling you a Hunkie and then you will see my point... MAYBE!
    IT IS NOT about geography what don't you get! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And NO I DID NOT underline your point at all! :rolleyes:
    I have N0 racially based frustrations:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Jul 10, 2008, 02:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis
    You wonder ... Aaaaaahhhhh : so the original accusing suggestive question by Bushg to me in #25
    and all that followed that false accusation from your side was not based on what I stated (and properly explained later) but on your own racial frustrations.

Thank you for pointing that out !!!

·

What exactly do you mean by "on your own racial frustrations?" How else are you going to psychoanalyze me and my fellow American citizens. ;)

[sarcasm coming Credo so don't misinterpret the following questions :D ]

Credo... why are Americns fat? Believe in God? Don't give 90% of their income to taxes?
    Don't worship European culture[s]? Own guns? Are Republican? Watch reality TV shows? Oh please, please tell us :D

BTW

Do you think Americans are only white? Thus Your term using gringo?
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 02:50 PM
    Yep his prejudicial attitude precedes him!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve Circuit Shorted [ 5 Answers ]

Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve Circuit Shorted what are possible cause codes are p0601 and p0445

Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve circuit Malfunction [ 3 Answers ]

p0443 Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve circuit Malfunction on mazda melinia s 1996 83k?what is the next stip? I cleared the check engine light and it went off ,and after 60miles driving it cames back again?why and how can I fix it ? Also what is the cheapest way to reset...

Should governments intervine? [ 1 Answers ]

Do yo think goverments should intevine in the UK housing market? Are governments helping to resolve market failure? Theories and hypothesis? Thanks:)

View more questions Search