Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2008, 02:11 AM
    Hard disk error
    I am not able to se contents of my hard disk as it says some t.com error and I not able to see through in my computer but if I access through window explorer I can see the contents.

Help.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 30, 2008, 04:10 AM
    Click start
    Click run
    Type msconfig
    Click go
    Select system repair
    Click go and follow instructions.

Success

:)
    adec234 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

Jul 9, 2008, 03:29 AM
    Did your computer have anti virus? if it has how long have you been using the operating system? thirdly if you cheek all this and there all walking well and healthy.
    Cheek your system with another HDD.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2008, 05:07 PM
    Don't understand question.

not able to se contents of my hard disk

I access through window explorer I can see the contents
    How are you trying to see contents of hard drive if not through explorer?
    adec234 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

Jul 13, 2008, 05:20 AM
    OK, install registry repair software and if the problem persist format the hard disk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portable hard disk disk not opening [ 7 Answers ]

I inserted my portable hard disk in the usb drive and before opening scanned it for viruses.after about half the scan the scanning got stuck at one point.at that instant all programs became non responsive. I then removed my portable disk immediately.then all programs became responsive. But when I...

Hard Disk Error [ 11 Answers ]

Problem one: This afternoon, I defragment my hard disk using Contig. After the defragmentation process finished, I restarted my computer After that restart I get a very slow startup (about 5-10 minutes). When I'm get into Windows I see in My Computer that my hard disk that I was...

False "Insufficient Hard Disk Space" error when downloading Drivers [ 5 Answers ]

O/S XP-SP2 updated NOTE: Other than this specific problem, the System/OS, all Peripherals and Applications are working perfectly. I recently bought a new Logitech QuickCam Ultra Vision to replace my old QuickCam. When I went to install the drivers/Apps; the CD began to spin-up in the drive...

Can't see hard disk [ 1 Answers ]

I have two hard disks,one of 40 GB and the other of 200 GB.On the first one I had a 10 GB primary partition and a 30 GB extended one.on the primary partition was installed windows xp.n the extended partition there were two logical drives,one of 20 Gb and the other of 10 GB.I had installed linux on...

Hard disk [ 1 Answers ]

BIOS detects the hard disk and but in hard disk configuration I did not see the cylindar and Track and Sector are there. Will send me the suggestion to repair my hard disk. Deep

View more questions Search