Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah-jane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 10:54 PM
    WANTED playskool pipeworks set
    I used to play with the pipeworks construction set as a little girl and now, as a teacher, would like to purchase a set for my class.

Please! Does anyone know where or who I can contact to purchase this? Playskool don't produce them anymore so if you have some you'd like to sell, please contact me!!

Thanks!
    possonhill Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 08:56 PM
    I have a Pipeworks 3000 with 130 pieces for sale. It is new and has never been used. It comes with the owner's manual.
    However, the box is shopworn.
    That's why I'm asking $200. Plus shipping for it.
    Pick up can be arranged if you are near New York City.
    Feel free to call Joe @ 917-692-5723.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Playskool PipeWorks Toy [ 33 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can purchase a Playskool PipeWorks system. I have tried eBay an am currently bidding on one. I would pay a fair price If anyone has another one available. Thanks in advance.

WTB: Playskool Pipeworks. Even better if you're located in Ohio! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not married, no kids, but I really want a set of Playskool Pipeworks for my future kids. (I'm hoping to be married with kids in the next 5 years or so, but I figured it'd take me a while to find a set, so I better start searching now.) My boyfriend and I both had sets growing up and LOVED...

Playskool Pipeworks [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone have playskool pipeworks that they would be willing to sell me? I would be forever grateful!

View more questions Search