Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phooey Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 08:51 PM
    PSP won't play videos, have converted them to mp4 format.
    It is a new PSP, so maybe something has to be activated? I have converted 3 movies to the supposed format my PSP can play, but, of course, I go to see if it worked and, "unsupported data". I am boggled! It could also be the program I am using to convert the files; Pazera Free PSP Video Converter from downloads.com. It has a language selection for it, the other language other then english is polski, maybe international issues (don't know exactly what it's called) like DVD from Europe can't play in a DVD player in Canada. Again, boggled.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2008, 10:03 PM
    I suggest using a different program:

Converting your video files to play on the Sony PSP
    maxey553 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 05:25 PM

The PSP won't play mp4's that are too large or have too high of a frame rate. Try using a different converter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Play [ 3 Answers ]

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." What can I do to play this file?

Videos won't play on internet or show photos on psp internet [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my psp not showing videos or photos on the internet, can someone please tell me why?:o

My videos play funny [ 2 Answers ]

When I go to play a video file that came off the internet like Yahoo music it plays with these funny colors . I mean you could see it but its like looking through heat vision goggles I need to know how to fix it:o

View more questions Search