Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coltonjared Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Jun 29, 2008, 07:28 PM
    Best camera for concerts
    I'm looking for a good camera to take to concerts and I need it to record video with good sound and not choppy like the camera I have now, also shoot good pictures from a distance
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2008, 07:45 PM
    That is illegal, recording concerts is a copyright violation and you should not be doing it.
    coltonjared Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Jun 29, 2008, 07:57 PM
    The videos are for my private use and not for selling or distribution and most of the concerts I go and see are underground bands that don't mind being recorded, the problem is with my current digital camera the video is good but the sound is choppy so its time for a upgrade
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jul 12, 2008, 06:02 AM
    I use Sony T10. Sound recording is exceptionally good. Video as well. Camera is very small, sleek, and has all functions you need.
    I don't think they sell this model any more ( it is about 1 1/2 years old ) but the same line evolved . I think today it is called T200
    theconcertaholic Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 03:03 PM
    One of the Best concert cameras right now is the Panasonic TZ4 or TZ5

Why? - It looks very unassuming. It really has that point and shoot look to it. But when you zoom in and use the right setting... you can pull off a really good shot. The 10x zoom also works on video mode. The bigger you get the more the security tends to wave at you to put them away.

This line of cameras are
    1. THIN
    2. 10X OPTICAL ZOOM
    3. VERY GOOD VIDEO Quality to grab some clips to share on YouTube

Many bands are allowing photos now a days with some even being okay with video. It is up to the band usually not just the Venue.

theconcertaholic

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What were your first ever three concerts [ 77 Answers ]

What were the first three concerts you went to. 1. Ted Nugent w/ Bon Jovi Opening act Bon Jovi's First big Concert but never showed up.So a local band replaced them and was booed off stage. 2. Ronnie James Dio w/ metallica 3. Judas priest w/ ozzy,dio,rainbow and black sabbath

In Camera [ 7 Answers ]

I attended a recent board meeting where the board and I were informed at meeting time that the entire meeting was going to be held in camera. Others, such as the secretary and treasurer were informed earlier that the entire meeting was going to be held in camera and that they were not to attend....

Which camera should I get? [ 5 Answers ]

http://www.digiworldhanoi.vn/digiold/wp-content/uploads/ti679_1.jpg http://www.pma-show.com/news_images/00365_canon-powershot-a470.jpg I am 13 and have never owned a digital camera before. I am becoming interested in photography, but I also would like a small camera for everyday use. I would...

Is Elton John the Only Pianist/Keyboard Player Performing During His Concerts? [ 2 Answers ]

I recently watched an Elton John concert on television and I heard more keyboards than the one piano he was playing. I want to know if Elton John is the only pianist playing during his performances or if there are other keyboards/synthesizers (not visible on stage) backing him up... or am I just...

Recommend a nanny camera or hidden camera system [ 5 Answers ]

I am hiring a live-in nanny and like any paranoid but responsible parent I want nanny cams. Can anyone recommend a company or system for me asap. I want hidden cameras. I would like to be able to view my house while traveling via internet. Also I want to record all activity in the house. Please...

View more questions Search