Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anthonyjay86 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2006, 09:37 AM
    How do you know if it's a scam?
    Is there any way of telling what prodcuts are scams when looking for skin lightening methods online? (ie- I've heard that http://www.whiterskin.com is a scam)

And what's the deal with chemical peels... are they good or bad?
    mj2006 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4

Mar 23, 2006, 12:27 AM
    Hey there, it's quite easy to know if places are a scam or not... usually when you send emails to them asking questions about their product, they don't really give you a detailed answer back.. and they try and answer your questions with other answers, which is truly enoying... if you are looking for whiter skin and checking out these sites... check the ingredients on the site that are selling these products and look at the active ingredient... might be kojic, or sepawhite or hydroquinon or something along those lines, and get them separately, instead of buying them in an already made lotion that will cost you about 3 times the amount you should really be paying for it, plus if they don't work, at least you didn't waste so much money. Also, if they don't list the ingredients on their site, you know they are dodgy straight off.

Were you looking for permanent whitening, or just semi permanent?
    Anyway, hope the info helps in some way.
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2006, 04:58 PM
    Whiterskin is not a scam. I've used their cream with success. They also answer all my emails promptly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tmobile Is A Scam [ 11 Answers ]

Jan 9, 2005 T Mobile P.O. Box 3210 Albuquerque, NM 87190-3210 Re: 330213164 To whom it may concern:

Crown Lengthening Scam [ 9 Answers ]

My wife was told she needed to have 5 crowns after a recent exam. The Dental "advisor" (not the dentist) says she needs "crown lengthening" on all five. The "crown lengthening" costs $900 a tooth=$4500 plus $450 each for the crowns (only the crowns are covered by insurance). We agreed not...

Usb Drive Scam [ 4 Answers ]

I had purchased a 512mb USB 5 in 1 Mp3 Player. And when I formatted it, the memory got reduced to 256mb disk, even I used complete 497 mb storage before formatting. But after formatting I was surprised to see that it became 256mb drive. Is there any solution for this problem. When I asked...

Email scam [ 18 Answers ]

Hi Please see a scam that's doing its rounds across the web again, I found this in my inbox this morning... ;) Email sender = "vivian amana" <[email protected]>

View more questions Search