Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mike759 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 10:40 AM
    Engaging blades on MTD
    When I engage the blades on my ridin lawn mower the engine sounds like it is choked down. I can engage the blades while the motor is idled down and then give it gas and it works fine. Any thoughts?
    westnlas Posts: 322, Reputation: 25

Jun 29, 2008, 10:44 AM
    I would check the air filter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deck not engaging [ 1 Answers ]

I am having the same kind of problem (same Mower) and I have tried cleaning the deck, but still no engaging. Would you recommend removing the deck to get to the idler (tensioner) or is there a way to get to it with deck attached? The mower worked fine when I put it up for the winter. Now first...

MTD 5HP Tiller Blades Not Engaging [ 3 Answers ]

After power up, using the transmission lever, I have neutral, forward and reverse but I can not engage the blades (runs exactly like the forward). Any clue on how to fix it?

Engaging in Rough Sex without Hurting Her? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I recently posted a thread titled Need to Pleasure Her Sexually, but I replied to that thread too many times and it became a bit difficult to follow. Also, I will be more specific and to-the-point in this thread. How can I engage in rough sex (or sorts) without hurting my...

96 Accord Starter Not engaging? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 96 Honda Accord 6cylinder. I had problems starting it a few times. I would turn the key over and nothing would happen. I could here the fuel pump and everything go on but the starter was not turning. I replaced the battery cable that goes down to what looks like a solenoid and it started...

View more questions Search