Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Danner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2006, 07:54 AM
    Applying for dual citizenship
    Hello, I am a first generation american. My father is from Germany and my mother is a green card holder from france. I am desperately seeking information on how to obtain either an eu passport or a french passport. The web has not been very helpful and I have written many e:mails and placed telephone calls to the french consulat and cannot get any information anyone who can provide me with any information regarding the application process would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2006, 09:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner
    The web has not been very helpful and I have written many e:mails and placed telephone calls to the french consulat and cannot get any information
    Have you tried the German consulate?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Applying for Portuguese citizenship [ 2 Answers ]

My father holds a Portuguese citizenship and passport and is now living with me in Canada. His wish is to reside in Portugual and as his daughter, I need me to look after him as he his old (76 years). I am a Canadian citizen holding Canadian passport and wish to apply for my portuguese...

Dual citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My father and grandparents were born in Paris, France. I was born in the United States, where I now live. I am interested in dual citizenship with France and the U.S. for studying purposes. I live in Philadelphia, but I believe the French Embassy is in New York. Does anyone have any...

Applying for French citizenship [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to know how long a person must be a resident in France before he or she is eligible to apply for full citizenship or permanent residency? I am currently in France studying and have been here for the last two years. Thanks!

Dual citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

I am a French national and a permanent resident in the US. My husband is American. Apparently, there are tax advantages to my becoming an American citizen. What are the consequences, if any, from the French government's point of view of obtaining US citizenship? Has anyone gone through this...

View more questions Search