Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROTC_babe Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2008, 06:25 PM
    Most atractive?
    One of my best friends had her ears, tongue and belly button pierced. I think the tongue was a bit much but we like to stick out tongues out at her so she will stick her barbell out at us and we laugh.

I simply want my belly button pierced. I have been told that getting a body piercing is a sign of self respect but I kind of blew that off. I already have 7 piercings in the ears so I'm not worried about pain, much.

My question is if the tongue or the belly button is the most atractive or modern.

I'm kind of a modern girl but I'm doing what I want anyway but I'm just curious.:)
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2008, 07:28 PM
    It depends on your opinion. I mean people know what they like and don't like just by looking at something. Me personally, I am in love with ALL piercings and think they are attractive, but there are plenty of people that do not see eye to eye with me. :p

It just depends on what your opinion is, plain and simple. You will get a lot of different reactions on what is attractive and what isn't, but the most important thing is that you do what's right for you, not other people. :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 28, 2008, 07:39 PM
    And your age and profession. I doubt you will see the clerk at the bank with a tongue ring and to be honest I doubt if an insurance agent with one will have as much luck either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search