Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROTC_babe Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2008, 06:08 PM
    Belly Button Piercings
    Hey I'm 15 and I've wanted my belly button pierced since I was like 12. But mom said no that I was still growing at 12 and she said they probably wouldn't pierce at 12 anyway. I have a pretty good tolerance for pain and I have done quite the reaserch for the pro's and con's of the piercing. I have $50.00 to spend on anything I want and I am pretty sure this is what I want. The only thing that may hold me back will be nervousness. I am going to see if I can get my best friend to go with me if my mom OK's this. I guess what I'm asking is if any one has been nervous before getting their belly button pierced.

THANKS!
    ~SAM:)
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2008, 07:26 PM
    I have had the most piercings out of everyone I know, I am training to be a body piercer, and I STILL get those little butterflies in my stomach before I get body art done... lol.

Being nervous before something like that is a natural reaction for most people. The thing is, it doesn't usually ever turn out to be as bad as you worked yourself up for. Most people prepare for the worst, and it ends up being not at all bad. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly Button Piercings [ 17 Answers ]

Hi I'm 14 n I was wondering if anyone out there has any tips or a step process for a self piercing your belly button?

Questions about belly button, eyebrow, nose and tongue piercings! [ 33 Answers ]

OK, I'm not sure where to ask this exactly, so I thought at least someone who reads this may be able to relate. I really want to get my bellybutton pierced, but I do want to know the precautions, what could go wrong, could it seriously affect my health if something were to happen, and the whole...

Scleroderms + belly button piercings [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a teenager and I have scleroderma. I want to get my belly button pierced and my mom said I could if my doc. Said it was okay. I wanted to talk to other people before I talked to him.. so can you get your belly button pierced if you have scleroderma?-thanx them

Belly Button Piercings [ 4 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced on Friday. It has been really red and oozing a lot of puss, which I am told is normal. But today, it seems to be leaking a clear sitcky liquid, It looks like balls on the barbell are sinking into my stomach and actually creating a bigger hole. Should I take it out or...

Infected ear piercings, belly button, general strong smelling excretions [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There I have a strange problem that is rather embarrassing. My second holes in both my ears, though they are almost ten years in existence, have lately started developing highly smelly puss. I have a similar puss that is evident in my belly button at times too. I am wondering if this is...

View more questions Search