Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boosani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2004, 02:39 PM
    Immigration status
    Hai,
    My wife is pregnant, and I came to know from internet that children born in canada get citizenship by birth. If so what will be the change with our present immigration status as we are here on work permit as we fall under skilled workers category.
    Please suggest for the official documentation work that needs to be completed.
    Your suggesstion will be of great help to us.
    With Thanks
    Boosani
    RT Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2004, 10:18 AM
    Re: immigration status
    Perhaps this site will be helpful:
    http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/

Call this number and ask your questions...
    Call Centre: For all areas within Canada: 1-888-242-2100

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

Immigration Law [ 3 Answers ]

If Someone Is An Illegal Immigrant And Then Decides That They Want To Return Back To Their Native Country, What Complications May Arrise... at The Airport, Customs, Etc...

Dual Status Return & Dual Status Statement [ 3 Answers ]

Hi ATE: Just curious, which amount will be refunded to us if we file 1040 as Dual Status Statement & 1040NR as Dual Status Return? Or the total of both? Best, Jesslyn

Immigration [ 1 Answers ]

What is the way to immigrate to grenada island in the carribian? [email protected]

Immigration [ 2 Answers ]

My question is this. I have a green card :o , if I marry someone who has no papers will they become legal in the US, or am I going to screw my residency. I anyone can answer this Id appreciate it, as its so damn expensive to ask this question ?

View more questions Search