Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jun 28, 2008, 12:52 PM
    Confused about Pricing.
    I really need help pricing some antique vans trucks and tractors that I have on my property.

My grandfather just moved to Oregon and left his house to me along with all of his “projects” I want to sell them but I have no clue about how to price them. I don’t even know the years of them…. I have pictures and I am looking for someone that might be able to help me.

Check out some similar questions!

Sq. Ft. Pricing. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to get some idea of how much people are charging by the sqare ft. for interior painting. I just need a average price. The square footage is about 3500 with some small drywall repair and we might want to change the color so we need price for priming as well. It is all wall with 20...

Pricing a job [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I'm redoing the baseboard in two townhouses with a two zoned boiler. How do I properly price the cost of this job? The townhouses are about 1200sqft each. All the baseboard has been gutted but the pipes for the most part are still in the walls.

Retail pricing law [ 10 Answers ]

Is retailer responsible for their error? Is them making a mistake acceptable? Is it legal to be quoted a price on an item and then be charged a higher price at checkout register?

Pricing decision [ 2 Answers ]

We have shown in this module that poor decision making may result when acceptable prices are determined by adding a fixed percentage to the "full cost" of a product when that "full cost" includes a unitized fixed cost. The lesson in the module is that any selling price above the contribution margin...

Help With Pricing [ 2 Answers ]

I am thinking about starting a cleaning business. Cleaning empty apartments and real estate houses. I'm not sure how to price these jobs and wondered if anyone could offer any information? Many thanks,

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.