Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Jun 28, 2008, 09:01 AM
    Unsearchable car logo: "T"
    Yesterday I saw this really cool car, but I have noooo idea what it was (it was faster than my car, so I never saw the front medallion). On the back, though, was a round logo with a stylized "T" whose bottom line merged with an arrowhead pointed down. The top line ends were also curved slightly downward and pointed.

The car itself was bright yellow, sporty, with "gills" on the side in front of the door. There were no other markings on either side to tell me as to which model this car was.

Anyone have any idea?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Sounds like it could be a Thunderbird
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 28, 2008, 10:29 AM
    The name of the country will help, since there are different brands all around the world
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2008, 07:05 PM
    Ragtop car? Arrowhead? Sounds Pontiac Soltice. If not a ragtop maybe the new Vibe. Where you been?

Jun 28, 2008, 07:41 PM
    Unfortunately none of those seem to be right.

I'm from the United States- I'm assuming the car is too.

The car itself is definitely modern (probably a 2002-2007). It kind of looks like a sporty Ford Focus sedan. That might sound weird, but that's the best way I can describe it.
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2008, 09:23 AM
    Any here?

Google Image Result for http://bp0.blogger.com/_wAFJzzGDAmc/SBnsPD29cvI/AAAAAAAAAUM/hsXJL2Lf8NE/s400/car_logos.png

What's that between Toyota and Chevy?

Jul 1, 2008, 04:59 AM
    Tesla Motors.

Hahaha - I WISH it was this car, but unfortunately...

http://thelightisgreen.files.wordpre...a-roadster.jpg

Thank you for your help though!
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2008, 05:16 AM
    Your link sort of looks like an Italian/european style car
    Attached Images

jelloz Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 1, 2008, 07:58 AM
    (I believe) this is this the logo to which the OP was referring:

ImageShack - Hosting :: 24674632jt3.jpg

You might have to copy and past the link into your browser. Ignore the crudeness of the drawing, it was made in Paint, and from memory - I just so happened to see this car earlier today when I dropped my wife off at work, and was also wondering what type of car it is. Unfortunately, when I went to get a closer look, the car was essentially unmarked, aside from the cryptic logo.

The logo looks a bit like the Tesla Motors' logo, but I know it's not the same (and their car looks *much* sportier than this one, which to me resembled a Hyundai Tiberon).

If anyone has any thoughts, I'd love to hear 'em!
    suptclark Posts: 64, Reputation: 8

Jul 1, 2008, 11:14 AM
    The gills in front of the doors sound like the Masrati fender port holes and that logo has a trident spear and points all over
    Rockstar714 Posts: 441, Reputation: 44

Jul 1, 2008, 11:23 AM
    Yeah, I was going to say maserati too. The gills are a giveaway (although the buick lucerne tries to copy them)
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2008, 02:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by suptclark
    the gills in front of the doors sound like the Masrati fender port holes and that logo has a trident spear and points all over
    Masarti is one of the ones I was trying to think of in my Italian/European style reply.

Jul 8, 2008, 05:57 PM
    Just for clarification, the car/link I attached was NOT the car I saw.

Jelloz' logo is the one I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by jelloz

Quote Originally Posted by jelloz

You might have to copy and past the link into your browser. Ignore the crudeness of the drawing, it was made in Paint, and from memory - I just so happened to see this car earlier today when I dropped my wife off at work, and was also wondering what type of car it is. Unfortunately, when I went to get a closer look, the car was essentially unmarked, aside from the cryptic logo.

The logo looks a bit like the Tesla Motors' logo, but I know it's not the same (and their car looks *much* sportier than this one, which to me resembled a Hyundai Tiberon).

jelloz Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 16, 2008, 02:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rawpotatoeater37
    Just for clarification, the car/link I attached was NOT the car I saw.

Jelloz' logo is the one I saw.

If anyone's still interested, I did some searching around and found out that the car type in question is called a Tuscani, and it's made by Hyundai (which may explain why I thought it looked a bit like a Tiburon). Here's the link to their website:

TUSCANI

Hope this helps!

Jul 16, 2008, 08:02 PM
    That's it!

Thanks for your help!
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2008, 07:08 PM
    Hyundai vehicles have come so far in such a short time. I am so impressed with their build quality, materials, and fit and finish.
    This car is no exception. Glad you found what you were looking for. Good job Jelloz!
    royaleigor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 10:31 PM

Seems to be a Hyundai Tuscani
    royaleigor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2009, 10:35 PM

Seems to be a Hyundai Tuscani
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Jul 4, 2009, 03:08 AM
    Did it look anything like this?

If so then it was a hyundai tiburon with tuscani badges.
    skivhere Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 12:27 AM
    I know this is an old post, but I recently saw what I believe is the same logo rawpotatoeater37 is talking about. It is a Hyundai Tuscani which is the same as the Tiburon, but it is the overseas market name for the car.
    Here is a link to the logo. http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2045/...116624ab22.jpg
    You can Google the car to find out more about it, but basically it is the same as the Tiburon, just a different name.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Electric Furnace Blower works in "on" not in "auto" [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm Electric Furnace E2EB-015AH. I came home from work last night, turned the heat on and it didn't work as advertised. I could hear the relays clicking occasionally so I investigated a little and found the elements are heating up and cycling, the relay inside the thermostat cycles...

Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Who would win between these 2. Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 My vote is for Oscar to win this time by unanamous decision.

"what's the big deal?" about using the words "pimped out" in reference to Chelsea? [ 11 Answers ]

Some people don’t seem to think it is a big deal. Clinton Calls Shuster Comment Part of 'Troubling Pattern' | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

View more questions Search