Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crybaby9112001 Posts: 83, Reputation: 4

Jun 27, 2008, 08:50 AM
    3yr olds teeth
    My 3yr old son grinds his teeth together every night. Its not just a little but a lot and very rough. Is this normal? Could this mean something is wrong with him or could it effect him later?
    greeneyedbaby Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Jun 27, 2008, 09:12 AM
    I would take him to the dentist. It sounds like he's grinding he's teeth while he's sleeping and that can affect his teeth sooner or later in life. The dentist can give him a guard that he can wear at night while he's sleeping it won't stop him from grinding but it will put a barrier between the top and bottom teeth so he won't grind them down anymore
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2008, 05:54 PM
    Children often grind their teeth. Is there anything happening in your lives that could be upsetting your little one? Believe it or not, 3 yr olds feel stress too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jobs for 13 yr. Olds [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 13 and I'm trying to find a job with the highest money benefit... or a list of some good ones. Or other things I can do over the summertime... I am pretty interested in pet sitting, grooming, & walking included etc. But Also for that how much should I charge for how long? What times should I...

11 yr olds [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I wanted to know if my 11 year old son is gifted he can do stuff stuff in his head... for exampe he could do ( 365 X 121) without a calculator he doesn't do it in a couple of seconds it takes him a couple of minutes... it just seems like he has a better math brain then I do he can just solve...

Lower denture teeth bite: gum line up or angle teeth forward? [ 8 Answers ]

:cool: Should the bite line of the teeth on the lower denture be forward of the centerline of the gum 5 mm? Would it be better to have the lower teeth in line with the gum?

1998 Olds 88 Won't Crank Help [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I Need a little bit of help on this one. We recently (30 days ago) changed the water pump in our Olds 88 and had no issues. We haven't noticed any leaks of antifreeze, and the engine has not shown excessive heat on the dash lights, etc. Today, we were driving and noticed that the car...

View more questions Search