Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    milliec Posts: 262, Reputation: 55

Apr 13, 2006, 01:53 PM
    Well dear,
    You're exactly the way I was at your age!
    I never had extremely big babies, but I know others who did, without a c.
    I don't know how we do it, but we do.
    As for the c.: here it seems to be fashionable, my daughter in law had both babies this way: the 1st because she chose so, the 2nd was born prematurely and there seems this was the only option, due to the circumstances.
    I don't know if it had anything to do with the c. (the fact that they had a smooth birth), but both of them are very easy going babies, the girl is 31/2 yrs. Old - but she was a wonderfully peaceful and good natured baby.
    And so is her brother (6 months old by now).
    Though, it might be genetics: that's how their father was as a baby (my Libra son).
    My daughter, on the contrary, had to give birth a month earlier, her labour was induces, lasted forever, it was a difficult labour, and her baby has been very difficult at the beginning.
    I wish you an easy delivery, and a healthy , beautiful baby
    Millie
    :)
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2006, 03:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by milliec
    As for the c.: here it seems to be fashionable, my daughter in law had both babies this way: the 1st because she chose so, the 2nd was born prematurely and there seems this was the only option, due to the circumstances.
    Thanks again Millie. I've heard of elective c sections and some of my friends have talked about wanting them, but here we don't have a choice. Doctors won't do them on demand, only if its necessary. I guess maybe because there is such a shortage of surgery space / beds here, and such long waiting lists for more necessary surgeries.
    kewlkat Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 06:44 PM
    When a baby cries it normally means they want something . If the baby doesn't stop crying in about 1 to 2 min pick the baby up
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2008, 10:04 AM
    orange, I sincerely think that as soon as this baby is here for you, you will do what your heart tells you. You seem sensible and sweet. You most likely won't go by the book you will do what works best for you! Think things through and you will be just fine! Others feel it is wrong to co sleep, and pick babies up when they cry, and others think it is great. You are going to be a mother, you will make your own choices that fit the life style you live. Congrats on the new baby inside you! I think you will do great! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Beanie babies [ 2 Answers ]

I have a number of beanie babies and would like to sell them any suggestions?

Babies. [ 15 Answers ]

I just had a baby on Friday and I was wondering if I could give my baby water, and if so what type?

Question about eye color in babies [ 9 Answers ]

my question is about my babies eye color. she is 7 months old, and still has grey eyes with brown lines around her pupil, sometimes they look hazel, and sometimes they are grey. dh has brown eyes, and i have green. his parents are brown and mine are blue, i was just wondering since they had brown...

Crying Heart That No One Can See [ 13 Answers ]

Please EVERYONE Please HELP ME I Love a Girl and she used 2 like me 2, but then I don't know but suddenly everything is changing, I'm not sure mayb its my thoughts but what I need help is.. How can I impress her How can I create a place in her heart How can I show her that I love her a lot...

Babies eye color [ 6 Answers ]

I just had a baby four months ago. How can a doctor tell what color the babies eyes are when they are first born? My babies eyes looked brown, but now they are a dark grey.

View more questions Search