Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elenag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2008, 12:08 PM
    Directions to butterfly freedom umbrella
    Hi, I lost my directions to a buttefly freedom umbrella and I was wondering if you could send me a copy if you have?

Thank you.
    mitchellmom Posts: 22, Reputation: 9

Jun 27, 2008, 07:55 PM
    This link should be helpful. Just click on the link of the model you have Southern Patio

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Southern Freedom Butterfly Umbrella [ 12 Answers ]

Looking for umbrella parts for the "Southern Freedom Butterfly Umbrella

Replacement rope for umbrella [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get replacement roping for a patio umbrella - I have replaced it twice with inadequate rope as it has again snapped. I have called the manufacturer and they did not have an answer for me.

Patio umbrella parts ? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a large cantilever patio umbrella ($800) :mad: that has a crack in the pole collar support and I need to replace it. I cannot find any site that can help me as I bought it from Expo (Home Depot) off the floor and did not get a users manual. All I can find are the names Glatz Ltd which is a...

Butterfly leaf [ 1 Answers ]

How does one open a butterfly leaf in a counter height table? It is on a semi swivel with hinges and supposedly it is just supposed to open up when the table is extended but it doesn't seem to clear. There are two braces underneath but they look like permanent pieces. I'm just wondering if one of...

View more questions Search