Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whiskeyroseband Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 05:10 PM
    Magic card trick
    Teach me how to do a easy card trick to show people?:)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2008, 05:23 PM
    Search YouTube for card tricks, there are lots of tutorials.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Somewon Teach Me A Card Trick? [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: Hi I'm sorry to waste your time but I've just bought a packet of cards and I thought I know I'll go to help desk to find out some card tricks!! So if you don't mind could somwon teach me a trick or recommend a website that would! Thank you.:cool:

Some trick I no. [ 2 Answers ]

EASY: A trick I know is take any coin, take it in your right index finger and thumb, put your left hand over it with your nails facing out, so it looks like your going to grab it with your left hand BUT drop the coin into your right hand and close it, bring your right hand down to your side, but...

Royalty Card Trick [ 3 Answers ]

If you guys want to learn about this nifty card trick read on! Just let me know if you want me to post more on here! :) The Royalty Card Trick 1. Grab a deck of playing cards 2. Pull out all of Aces, Kings, Queens, and Jacks and set the rest of the deck aside (since you wont use that deck...

How to on this magic trick [ 10 Answers ]

I was bored one day and decided to look on YouTube at some magic tricks. I found this guy, and I was wondering how this trick was done. http://www.youtube.com/v/-MLPS9Zq2nM It's about 8 minutes long and mostly in Japanese, but you don't really need to know what they're saying. Any insight...

View more questions Search