Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    question21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 03:44 PM
    A concern about a tender spot on the tip of my penis
    A couple months ago I felt a tender spot on the tip of my penis. The tender spot is right next to uretha. Do you know if this tender spot of the penis is common?
    IM4U Posts: 156, Reputation: 16

Jun 26, 2008, 07:36 PM
    Apparently, the spot is not common to you. It may be time to consult your doctor.
    IM4U Posts: 156, Reputation: 16

Jun 26, 2008, 09:14 PM
    Let me try to clarify. It seems the spot is something unusual on your body. It is something new. It does not seem to belong there. It concerns you, as I think it should. It would concern me if the spot were on my own penis.

I think you may need the help of a doctor to determine what the problem is and how to treat it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've got a yellow spot like a normal acne spot on my penis. [ 21 Answers ]

I've got like a 1/2cm spot with a yellow/white head on it on my penis about halfway up. Its like a normal acne spot on a face but I have no idea what it is?. I've squeezed it, thinking it was a normal spot and whitish pus has come out (exactly like a normal spot on your face when you squeeze it)......

Fordyce's spot (White Spot on penis) [ 15 Answers ]

I have quite a lot of small white lumps on my penis and scrotum, after doing research and looking at pictures I think these might be Fordyce's spots, but I have found one spot which looks similar to the rest but maybe the littlest bit bigger and has a yellowish head, is it possible for the penis to...

Tender redness on the penis [ 1 Answers ]

A week ago, I gave my boyfriend a blowjob for the first time. The next day, he said he was tender on the head of his penis and that it was like a burning feeling (like an irritatble rubbing). Last night, he said the tenderness went away for the last couple of days. This morning, I jacked him...

Little spot on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I recently discovered I had a little spot on top on my foreskin an I want to know what it is can any body help I need to know asap thanks

Bump or spot on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 17 and have a fairly large lump or spot on the skin of my penis,its bright red and quite sore to touch,I think it could be a sti but I'm not sure and I'm quite worried about it,anyone know what it could be?

View more questions Search