Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cericherry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2006, 05:22 PM
    Facial satisfaction
    I'm studying for a dissertation looking into facial satisfaction compared with body satisfaction within 2 groups. Those likely to suffer with eating disorders and those not likely. I'm not having much luck with finding information about this topic any help?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2006, 02:02 PM
    Yikes, aren't you supposed to pick something you know lots about for a dissertation?

Is this Psychology?

Check out these couple links. Is this along the lines of what you're looking for?
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
    cericherry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2006, 03:02 PM
    Thanks for the links but not really what I'm looking for sorry. The aim of a psychology dissertation is to carry out your own research project that adds something to existing research. I am knowledegable about my area however this particular topic has been considerably under researched, that is why I'm having trouble.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2006, 03:55 AM
    I see. That makes sense then why Google only netted 4 hits on
    "eating disorders" and "facial satisfaction". I can't help further except to suggest looking for specifically Psychology boards and groups.

... and yet someone here may come along with some info...

Good luck, cericherry!
    augustknight Posts: 83, Reputation: 31

Mar 24, 2006, 10:01 AM
    Than generate your own raw data and make an assessment. There are tons of sites like this one that have people (subjects) that are willing and honest. You may even break new ground, especially with older people that had it, have it, and are not generally thought to be in the target group.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SK-II The Facial Whitening Mask [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Guys, Has anyone used this SK-II facial whitening mask? If so, how well did it work? I want to buy it, but my skin is really sensitive. I don't know enough about the chemical make up to make a judgment on it. I hear its kind of concentrated, so I am concerned if anyone else had some troubles...

No satisfaction [ 3 Answers ]

:cool: Im 21 have a boyfriend who does not know I fake, sex is OK but just starts to hurt after a while I am really attracted to him I don't think its his problem it is me I've never climaxed before with any other partner, not even when masterbating it feels OK but I just get bored after a while...

Judgement and Satisfaction [ 3 Answers ]

My son recently had his checking account garnished as the result of a judgement. He has since contacted a lawyer, has settled and received a satisfaction piece. Where does he go from here? Does he have to notify his bank, credit agencies, others? If so, how does he do it? Thanks, Joe

Facial hair [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 22 years old and I've started to notice a few dark hairs on my chin and upper lip. I started plucking them as I found them, but now there seems to be more. I'm afraid that if I keep plucking them or if I was them, then more will grow and before I know it there will be more than I can handle....

Facial Blush [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Can someone aid me to the right direction/remedy to having my facial "blushing" cured. Its been almost 5 years... and it all started in college my cheeks have been constantly red whether if the weather is cool or hot. I sometimes face the question "Who slapped you?".. from a variety of...

View more questions Search