Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love is abby Posts: 114, Reputation: 2

Jun 26, 2008, 11:04 AM
    Any good ghost stories?
    I'm intrested to hear your ghost stories :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2008, 11:13 AM
    I like this one because it really proves to me there are ghosts.
    Last 4th of July, 2007 I took my friends J & D from the Rocks to my other friends in Moon. They didn't know any of my friends. J & D were talking about the grade school girl that bounces a ball off their bedroom wall and turns the bathroom lights and TV's on and off. They described the ball, the girl, her dress and everything. Then Roxie comes walking down the street and catches the last sentence. She says their exact address, even attic apartment, and says a little girl with a pink and orange dress bouncing a small green ball off the bedroom wall. Plays with the lights and TV. We said HOW did you know that??
    She said my sister lived in that apartment a few years ago.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2008, 11:27 AM
    Here's some more you may like to read.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/parano...re-146945.html
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Jun 30, 2008, 12:33 AM
    My dad was ill for a while and we got him a wireless dorrbell so he could call when he needed something. The 'bell' was put over the hell light. While we were all out of town for my dad's funeral, a friend took the job of feeding the critters. While she was there, she heard that doorbell. Scared the crap out of her. She called the police and they checked out the house - no one there. She told us about it when we got back and we found the button Dad would push in the drawer in the nightstand. I realize someone's garage door opener, or other electronic gadget might have set it of, but it's still a bit spooky...
    ambyr Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2008, 04:20 AM
    There was this person in my town he was a loner he liked watching horror movies like saw, hostel, and silent hill he also liked to whistle and laugh for reason.. one night he desappeared all they found was his red hat.. about a month later three people claimed they saw him sitting where he used to sit when he would smoke.. I didn't really believe them then one night I was walking home from work when I heard some one whistling I was so scared I couldn't move but luckily some were driving around and saw me they stopped and asked me why I was standing still I slowly got inside the car and asked them to keep driving they asked why? Before I could reply we heard some laughing.. people didn't believe us when we told them what happened like the others

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghost Stories [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good ghost or scarey stories? I haven't heard a good one for ages! :eek:

Stories from India Stories from Mexico Stories from Japan [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for children's series books with the following titles: (they are a series by the same author/publisher) Stories from India Stories from Mexico Stories from Japan Other countries also not just these three

Kelly stories new. [ 26 Answers ]

Hello my name is kelly and I'm in 7th grade.I am going 2 talk to you stories what happen every day .except if I can't get online. Characters Marah: a new girl I met. :black hair brown/blackish eyes. Hailey: a girl I hate :blond hair blue eyes...

Name of TV series abput ghost stories [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I need help finding the name of this TV series about these ghost stories. They were like unsolved mysteries but I believe they were a little longer. I know one of the stories was about a toys are us store being haunted and another one was about a school that was being demolished and the...

Good Customer Service Stories [ 4 Answers ]

Share some of your experiences where you had come across a good customer service

View more questions Search