Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    winnyleung Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2003, 02:26 AM
    Salary Increase Rate in Vietnam and Cambodia
    Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can find free data regarding salary increase percentage in Vietnam and Cambodia?

Thanks! :)

Regards,
    Winn
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 7, 2003, 09:50 AM
    Salary Increase Rate in Vietnam and Cambodia
    You might find what you're looking for in these reports. Just click on the links or paste them up on your address bar. Good luck Tom Vietnam 2001 Economic ReportVIETNAM 2001 ECONOMIC REPORT The report of the EU Economic and Commercial Counsellors in Hanoi follows a sectoral approach in order to highlight the specific European dimension of trade and investment in Vietnam.
    http://www.uk-vietnam.org/commerce/E...%20Report.html

CambodiaCambodia's economic development in historical perspective PART 8 (Continued from previous issue) Money and Wages Are Re-introduced
    www.phnompenhdaily.com/01-12-98.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home country salary from US salary [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a L1 visa holder from india and was working in Massachusetts from aug 2005 to dec 2005 as a contractor from my original company in india. I used to receive the US salary from aug 2005 to dec 2005 for which I have the W2. During the same period I also used to receive my indian...

Rate of Return [ 2 Answers ]

:) A 2 year maturity bond with face value of $1,000 that makes annual coupon payments of $80 and is selling at face value. What will be the rate of return on the bond if its yield to marurity at the end of the year is a. 6% b. 8% c. 10% :)

DL transfer rate too low [ 12 Answers ]

My internet for downloading the transfer rate when from some hight number (forget what that was lol) but now, when I download something the net the transfer rate is like 6-9kb whch really sux the big one because DL's take for ever. What can I do to get the transfer rate up, I am on adsl. Don't...

Help.. with transfer rate [ 1 Answers ]

Why when I'm downloading.anything frm net.. my transfer rate... very low... like 10kb or 11kb... my net speed is 1mbps... anyone know how to increase my net transfer rate

How to make a soup base of the vietnam soup noodle [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is sweet honey bee... I would like to know how to make a soup base of the vietnam soup noodle. Thanks..

View more questions Search