Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magrock Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Jun 26, 2008, 07:22 AM
    He is not in love anymore?
    I have been together w/my boyfriend for almost a year... after what I thought was an amazing weekend... he told me on Tuesday he does not feel the same way he used to & he is not in love anymore... I am crushed because on Saturday when we were drinking he told me all these things... I will admit we have had many obtacles & fights that I can understand why he would say that plus he is frustrated because he wants me to be with him more like me sleep over often because he told me it kills him to have a girlfriend & him have to sleep alone. I still live at home w/my parents so its hard for me to spend all my time w/him. He thinks I need to grow up... we bascially broke up again this is now the 3rd time...

No matter what though I always felt that he would always be in love w/me... I can tell in his eyes the way he looks at me that something is there- I know he loves me to death but I am confused can a man who was in love w/me at one time become in love again w/me?

I need some advice or direction...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 26, 2008, 11:29 AM
    He may like you a lot, but is frustrated and immature, about not getting his way. Come on, even you can see his reaction to the reality of your situation is childish. Don't put up with that, tell him to grow up, or stay home. He does this because you let him. If you let him, then its your problem. How old are you any way? He acts about 10!
    magrock Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Jun 26, 2008, 11:46 AM
    Thank you for responding... I am 28 yes still live @home but that's my choice.. he is 31 & he has issues of his own... he has an alcohol problem which I know he can not recover from I honestly think he is pushing me away so that I do not go through this w/him... I feel in my heart & not trying to be naïve that he does love me a lot but we are probably not the right match for each other...
    losingit77 Posts: 105, Reputation: 31

Jun 26, 2008, 11:54 AM
    I feel in my heart & not trying to be naïve that he does love me a lot but we are probably not the right match for each other... [/QUOTE]

Listen to what you just said. That's a very wise and often times true statement. You'll see a lot of posts on here about people who were just that, in love but just weren't a right match for each other.

I think often times we get so wrapped up in this "love" feeling and forget about the compatibility issues. I know I think I've learned my lessons hopefully by now by my past relationships. A relationship is built on many things not just love. And compatibility tends to be the thing that we forget about and often it's the incompatibility that we ignored or didn't see that winds up ending relationships. Its important to not only love your partner but also be compatible.
    trustMaker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 12:05 PM
    Hi magrock.. please don't me upset and be dispoint.. all think better than.. move on.. no one any person this time to trust.. here... evey on.. useless.. . I want .to say.. no love no more think.. so move on your new life work so had an manage your life own time table.. nothing is more third fifthy.. some like this.. so enjoying and.. say.. Turae yar..
    Take very good care of yourself.. allah hafiz... simle.. dear.. bye
    Distantlove Posts: 122, Reputation: 13

Jun 26, 2008, 03:18 PM
    Sorry this isn't a proper answer, but man.. this post has answered a lot of my questions about the 3rd most confusing break I'm going through now also. I honestly know what it feels like. Will probs post my own post soon when I'm ready too, need to get it out at some point when I'm not so numb with confusion!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Why doesn't my ex love me anymore [ 4 Answers ]

Why did my ex lie to me saying that he loved me and I knew he had a gurlfriend and he supossibly he loves her to but the truth he never loved me.

She said I don't love you anymore [ 3 Answers ]

After a total of 29 years 20 of which we were married my wife who I love dearly told me she don't love me anymore .she swears there is no one else ,I do believe her . We have both been through a lot in our life's together poverty etc which I think we handled well then she got told she had cancer...

Do I love him anymore, did I ever? [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 3 months... we had a head start by 2 months. The last few days I have had no feelings or emotions for him, and I constantly question if I ever did actually love him. I was so happy, I never had some one who cared so much for me, I gave them my love. I...

View more questions Search