Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 20, 2006, 10:39 AM
    Need help with a new graphics card
    OK the help I need is some generous soul to lend me $1999 for This Stonker !!!.
    I'll even time share it if you want ;)
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Mar 20, 2006, 10:46 AM
    Makes my XFX Geforce 5200 PCI 256MB DDR TV out card I've got,look a little dated.Who needs a card with 1gig of RAM anyway?
    I do. :(
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 20, 2006, 10:53 AM
    Errrrmmmmmm

ME

Problem is it wont fit my laptop *sniff*
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2006, 10:54 AM
    C'mon now, are you doing intense 3-d graphics creation? You'd better 'cause it's overkill for any current games. Dare to dream Ben...
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2006, 01:44 AM
    Let's face it - it'll be required by the time something like Half Life 3 is out :P FireGL - Nice name. Probably called that because it'll heat your PC up so much it'll burst into flames.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't get graphics with IE6 [ 6 Answers ]

Lately I have been unable to have graphics display using IE6. Photos come out OK but the graphics leave a white box with a red X in the middle. I have reloaded IE6 with SP1. Any suggestions as to what may have changed? This problem has only manifested itself the last 3 weeks or so. Thanks!

Graphics display [ 1 Answers ]

I am running a Gateway mid tower PC, P4, 256 RAM, WinXP home. Whenever I boot or reboot the computer the display setting automatically changes to 640X480 (Low 8 bit) from 800X600 (Highest 32 bit). I can go in to the display and change the setting back but I must do it every time my computer boots....

Ibm Thinkpad Graphics [ 1 Answers ]

**DRIVING ME NUTS** ibm thinkpad 600e; windows 98se; when you fire up machine, you suffer v. poor graphics & if you right-click empty area of screen & select properties, it doesn't allow you to move the slider bar to adjust screen size, & only 2 colours are available, 16or black & white!! Have...

Z buffering Graphics [ 2 Answers ]

Hello people, I hope you can help. After unclicking a box in windows I had to reinstall windows 98se over the top of my present OS. Since then a few things have happened although all my files and programs are OK, the most annoying thing is my games don't work. On Toca Touring cars all I get is a...

Xp graphics [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently installed xp on my pc it went on OK but to get the screen to display xp I have to uninstall my graphics card it is a radion a t I. Has anyone got any ideas please john

View more questions Search