Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    matthughes Posts: 7, Reputation: -1

Jun 26, 2008, 03:57 AM
    About a multi meter
    I've been told to list the procedure for prepairing a multi meter before use
    Any ideas
    Thanks guys and gals
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2008, 05:18 AM
    Insert leads into appropriate jacks, Amps, Volts, resistance, If testing unknown wires. Set meter for highest range expected, and work your way down until voltage is read, if none, then resistance or capacitance test can be made.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multi orgasm [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible for a woman to have a orgasm as long as jou play with here. When me and my wife is playing it seems she can't stop . Is wave after wave . Is it possible for a woman to orgasm that long?:)

He is multi dating. [ 13 Answers ]

Should I confront with him that I know he is multi dating with others? He is trying to cover it up by denying the facts. It feels so hurt when you know he is still keeping his doors open... Most people would say 'just move on... ' but I have feelings for him and I believe that he has too......

Multi vitamin [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a multi vitamin with iodine and B12 in it and it has to be suckable or chewable. Does anyone know where I can find something like that?

What is the avg. Gas p.s.I. From gas meter on the residentcial side of meter [ 2 Answers ]

What is the avg. gas p.s.I. from gas meter on the residentcial side of meter. I think its 5 lbs. I live in Los Angeles, don't know if it changes from state to state.:eek:

Multi unit meter cabinets [ 1 Answers ]

Could anyone tell me where I can find prices on a 4gang meter cabinet and an 8gang meter cabinet? And also 400 amp main breaker and an 800 amp main breaker?

View more questions Search