Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tankgirl_252505 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2006, 10:21 AM
    I don't know when my father died
    My father was Francoise Grillot. He and my mother had an affair, and they were never married. He died before I was born. All I know is that his mom's name was Maddame Suzzanne Grillot. I want a picture of him. I have never seen what he looks like. He lived in France. I don't know what part. Can anyone help me search for him?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 21, 2006, 08:34 AM
    I am sorry that you can not find much out about this person. I do not know where you are located and do not know much about how records of death are keep in France, perhaps contact with the french embacy if you live outside the county could help,

I ran a check on the name on some web searches, but most came back in french and I don't read it, so I was at a loss of what the pages said.
    Press2Esc Posts: 251, Reputation: 10

Mar 27, 2006, 05:57 AM
    Good news... consider your local LDS (Latter Day Saints) resources. The Mormons have srchived the vital stats information from many, many, many countries around the world... I suspect by assimulating his death info, you will come across his surviving familiy.

Good luck and let us know your outcome!

P2E

Quote Originally Posted by tankgirl_252505
    My father was Francoise Grillot. He and my mother had an affair, and they were never married. He died before I was born. All I know is that his mom's name was Maddame Suzzanne Grillot. I want a picture of him. I have never seen what he looks like. He lived in France. I don't know what part. Can anyone help me search for him?
    ManarTota Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2012, 09:07 PM
    I tried a lot of websites and searched for him but I didn't find anything. :( it says that the name doesn't exist in the websites I tried different web searches but it didn't work.srry for making you sad! Good luck and I hope you find more information about your dad! :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would you buy a house where someone was murdered/died? [ 21 Answers ]

I just am curious what everyone thinks, would you buy a house where someone died in it recently? How about a house where someone was murdered or committed suicide? My answers: I live in a house where someone died, but peacefully of old age... I would not buy a house where someone was murdered...

Ever find out someone died, but not right away, like years down the line? [ 9 Answers ]

I just found out today that mitch hedberg died. I know I am late, really late, but I don't ever remember hearing anything about that. And it really took me back. He was my favorite comedian. I really do love comedy, just I didn't know that these people had websites and stuff. It just never occurred...

My Husband Died Can I File His Taxes [ 1 Answers ]

:( hello my husband drove truck and i didn't work much this year because i rode with him a lot but he was killed in his truck a few months ago last year we filed together can i file the taxes this year?:confused:

What actor died on boat near Mexico ? [ 5 Answers ]

Back in the late 50's or early 60's there was a TV or movie actor that died aboard a private boat off the coast of Mexico. With him were three Mexican woman companions. I can't remember the name of the actor. Does anyone know with certainty who it was ?

View more questions Search