Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nallavan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 03:13 AM
    Not able to open my old email id
    I'm not able to open my email id in Yahoo help me...
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2008, 03:27 AM
    They have perhaps deleted it as you didn't accesses it for a long time. I think that the period is around 2 months.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 26, 2008, 03:40 AM
    How old is old, as they do get purged from the system after a period of inactivity.
    I believe that it's 90 days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email Our troops and be email pen pals [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know how we can email our women and men serving our country. I think it would be great to have overseas pen pals. To be able to talk to them, and let them know we support them . And give the other people to talk to state side.

Ok I have open the first seven chakras now I won't to know how to open the 8th and 9th [ 5 Answers ]

Hey dos any body out there know how to open the 8th and 9th chakra. And open the third eye chakra to its full potintal.. Thaks. Darryl123

Comcast email server losing email [ 2 Answers ]

My comcast account won't let any email through to me except those I send to myself and those comcast sends to me to test the address. I use their website to retrieve email and do not use outlook. They have not been helpful in solving the problem. Any ideas would be appreciated. I can...

Can't open orange email address [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is ian I have had the same email address for 3 years but now for some reason it won't let me open my email it just starts the login process over again, any help please?:confused:

View more questions Search