Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charlie72 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 04:54 PM
    How can I prove what I haven't seen?
    I am going through a messy divorce after 4 months of marriage, She claims I gave her herpes, and has the tests to prove it. She first showed that she has been infected, then within the next few weeks I took a blood tests showing that I had a high count of antibodies. Her gyn says that I knew or should have know. I have never seen anything yet, what happened? My doctor said it had to have been an old infection.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 25, 2008, 05:02 PM
    What your really talking about is a virus. That they can test for. Just having a high antibody count doesn't mean you have it or don't. It means your body is trying to fight infection. You need an expert. Also in most states you don't need to get a divorce if you haven't been married for 6 months. You can get what's called an anullment. Maybe you have the terms mixed up. Either way you need to visit a doctor and find out what's going on so in case you do have it you won't infect anyone else. From what I understand its not just something that appears and you can pass it. Infection can occur with no symptoms at all. Its also not something that just occurs in the genital area but also can appear in or around your mouth like a cold sore. Please take care and get checked out right away. Seek legal help from a professional. And see your doctor or someone that knows STD's right away.
    charlie72 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 05:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3
    What your really talking about is a virus. That they can test for. Just having a high antibody count doesnt mean you have it or dont. It means your body is trying to fight infection. You need an expert. Also in most states you dont need to get a divorce if you havent been married for 6 months. You can get whats called an anullment. Maybe you have the terms mixed up. Either way you need to visit a doctor and find out whats going on so incase you do have it you wont infect anyone else. From what I understand its not just something that appears and you can pass it. Infection can occur with no symptoms at all. Its also not something that just occurs in the genital area but also can appear in or around your mouth like a cold sore. Please take care and get checked out right away. Seek legal help from a professional. And see your doctor or someone that knows STD's right away.
    I will! Thanks for the added support
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 25, 2008, 05:11 PM
    Don't even see where that is going to be an issue, but in the end, why all the fighting, the only winers are the lawyers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Love Him. But How Can I Prove It? [ 7 Answers ]

OK I Love My Boyfriend To Pieces! And He Loves Me.. But My ex has said to me that he wants me back (by text) and my boyfriend saw my text and he thinks that I don't love him and that he is going to loose me! But I don't want anything to do with my ex! I have told my boyfriend this 100 times and he...

I have to prove what? [ 2 Answers ]

So you are say that I still have to get a DNA test to prove this? Even if she state it in her petition that I'm not the father and there is a sperm donor? I have to motion the court to have my name removed plus not be responsible. What right do I have to a child that's not even mines by blood. Just...

Prove it [ 1 Answers ]

Prove with eight matches sticks that one plus one equal to two in accounting

View more questions Search