Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    runningdear Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 03:01 PM
    Probation violation
    I was wondering,my boyfriend is on probation and staying at a friends of his house.Does his probation officer have the right to come to my home at any given time and search it?

He has broken probation three times all ready and I was wondering if on the fourth time that they will revoke it completely.His last time was 30 days.

To the person that was wondering he is on probation for domestic assault and has broken his probation three times.I was wondering if he broke it again if it would be for the full time?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 25, 2008, 03:05 PM
    If your boyfriend is living or has listed your home as his residence, or if the PO can prove he is staying there, yes, they may search the residence of the person on probation anytime they want. ** normally, this is a condition of the probation.
    Expert

Jun 25, 2008, 03:37 PM
    Depends on what and how and other factors, it is surpising that the judge has not already revolked it completely by now.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2008, 05:19 AM
    You did not indicate if this was felony or misdemeanor probation but not knowing that I am sure the Judge will not continue the probation seeing that he keeps breaking it.
    Expert

Jun 26, 2008, 10:03 AM
    Please do not start a new post to merely add addition info, use the answer function an do a follow up to the question, so people know what you are talking about, there is no way for most people to follow random additional statements.
    All of your posts have been merged into one, I am sorry if it puts some of the answers out of order

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rules of a BBQ [ 5 Answers ]

MENS... BBQ RULES It is important to refresh your memory on the etiquette of this sublime outdoor cooking activity, as it's the only type of cooking a 'real' man will do, probably because there is an element of danger involved. When a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of...

Summary probation vs. Formal probation [ 2 Answers ]

If I arrested for under the influence of controlled substance and I'm on summary probation, Would I still be charged with violation of probation the same as if I were on formal probation?

HOA Rules [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know whether the HOA members have the right to vote on new rules or changes in the bylaws/covenants? Or does the HOA board have the right to make new rules without the consent of the members? Can the board also make up a fine schedule without having to go to the association for approval?

The Rules [ 1 Answers ]

More Signs Technology Took Over Your Life - You know Bill Gates' e-mail address, but you have to look up your own social security number. - You stop saying "phone number" and replace it with "voice number," since we all know the majority of phone lines in any house are plugged into...

View more questions Search