Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jham_lindow Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Mar 19, 2006, 10:26 PM
    Having trouble with runescape
    I have 4 files on runescape but I cannot get into any of them. Can someone help me with this problem. If it is fixable, then say so and tell me how. If not then say so.
    Rogue19941 Posts: 42, Reputation: 6

Mar 26, 2006, 01:35 AM
    You mean you have 4 accounts and when you enter the password it says "invalid username or password"?
    jham_lindow Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Mar 30, 2006, 05:59 PM
    Ya, and I hate to say it but I think they were hacked. I got one back and found out that his mith stuff was missing. The other three I never got a chance to recover yet. I HATE SCAMMERS
    Rogue19941 Posts: 42, Reputation: 6

Mar 31, 2006, 01:58 AM
    Well what did you do on the accounts? The only other reason you lost your account is you did something you weren't supposed to do, got reported, then banned. And I think that probably how you lost it must have been either coinicidence or you saying something on RS2 that allowed enough evidence for your 4 accounts to be linked to one person. On the account you got back, what people were on your friends list?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Runescape [ 2 Answers ]

I can't find the HTML code for RUNESCAPE and I know there is one xan you help me lolmonkey

Having problems @ school w/ some of my class mates. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok. I was in a summer program in this college and I got to meet different of other studemts. I talked to them and hang around with them, but then as school started in the fall they changed. We (my friend and I) and them didn't talk to each other anymore. They had their little group and somehow we...

View more questions Search