Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helloxcuteness Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2006, 07:06 PM
    Hair for eight grade Dance
    I need help finding the right hair style for my dress. My dress is a strapless dress it's brown with pink polka dots and a pink bow in the center. It's short and cute a Jessica Mc Clintock dress. Can you give any ideas or pictures of styles. I'm getting it done, but I still need something to bring to the stylist. Oh, and I have medium-dark brown hair. It's wavy to curlyishh but not spirals.
    Thanks.
    =]
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 22, 2006, 01:56 AM
    Cutness, you can look through a few magazines to get an idea of the hair styles that may look good you. Then clip out pictures of those you like, and show it to your hairstylist or the person that's doing your hair. Personally, I think a sleek twist with some soft fringes in the front will look great with a strapless gown.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just starting grade nine [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I am going into grade nine this September, I don't know about the states, but here in Canada, High school starts in grade nine. Anyway, I am worried about the older grades initiating me, what they do is write "niner" on your face with permanent marker. My sister says to have fun with and let...

Ninth grade relationship with guy with girlfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... that guy that was in my last forum... Im still crazy about him!! (we did some stuff together last night.. but he STILL has a gilfriend) he felt bad... but my problem is... my parents.. and his parents now are getting involved... My mom doesn't want me getting together with him AT ALL...

JV girls in 11th grade? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I have another question. Is true that if you are in the 11 grade that you can still tryout j.v. girls basketball because I just wannna know. I don't know if I'm ready to go on to varsity. See varsity they have 3 freshmen and two seniors and 2 sohmores ( including one of are players) and the...

Slab on grade plumbing [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I am thinking of building a cabin with a slab-on-grade floor. My plumbing experience is pretty good for a DIYer, a cople of complete new houses, but never slab on grade. Reading over this forum, there seems to be a lot of plumbing problems in slabs. Should I reconsider the slab? If not,...

View more questions Search