Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    feliciaisaiah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 02:57 AM
    Add to birth certificate
    I need help. My fiancés name and info,was not on our son's birth certificate. Only his date of birth. He did sign at the hospital,he agreed he was the father,but it was not placed on there. How do I get all of the required info on the birth certificate? We did go to the child support office and he signed the stipulation form. We sent it out to Sacramento,and some how it was lost in the mail. We were informed we could not get a copy of that stipulation. What do we do now?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2008, 05:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by feliciaisaiah
    I need help. My fiances name and info,was not on our son's birth certificate. Only his date of birth. He did sign at the hospital,he agreed he was the father,but it was not placed on there. How do I get all of the required info on the the birth certificate? We did go to the child support office and he signed the stipulation form. We sent it out to Sacramento,and some how it was lost in the mail. We were informed we could not get a copy of that stipulation. What do we do now?

If one set of papers was completed and lost in the mail you will have to complete a second set and, as with all legal documents, mail the stipulation form certified mail, return receipt requested.

You, of course, have to present the scenario to the child support office but I don't know why they would object.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

How do I (Father) get my name on my sons birth certificate

Birth Certificate [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have a six month old baby and I gave her my ex-boyfriends name even though is not he's child and now the bioligic father want to give her he's last name. What do I do?

Birth Certificate [ 5 Answers ]

I have a seemingly perpetual problem locating my birth certificate. As it currently stands, my original copy is being held by a parent in a safety deposit box so I am unable to obtain it. This is an issue whenever I attempt to obtain a new ID. I couldn't order the document independently since my...

Birth certificate [ 5 Answers ]

My situation is that when I was 18 years old I was told by a person that was a family friend that the lady who raised me was not my mother. He said he did not know who was my mother but he knew she was not my mother because she told him she was not my mother but did not go into detail. She denied...

View more questions Search