Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    packers 4 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 08:40 PM
    Heater blower noises
    Hi my girlfreind lives in a mobile home,with original heat and air. I believe its around 1985. She describes a noises coming from blower but stops if you hit. I don't know if it does it any more after that. I think it comes and goes so she keeps hitting it.anybody have some ideas. Any ideas would help. Thanks
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jun 25, 2008, 03:44 AM
    Motor mounts for the blower motor.

Loose or dirty blower fan blades/squirrel cage causing out of balance condition.

Probably needs a good cleaning and service. Most of these units are neglected.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water heater macing funny noises [ 1 Answers ]

My water heater only 4-5 y/old start making funny noises resembling low frequency hum which would change in pitch. Tried to drain it, shut cold water intake = no change. This noise will travel tru pipes and get really annoing. Is this time to change it?

Ford Taurus heater core noises [ 2 Answers ]

I can hear the water gurgling in heater core inside the car, but the heat comes and goes. It's a new heater core from last winter. This is a 99 Taurus and I had a 92 that did the same thing. How do I get all that gunk out of there to unstop it?

Heater blower won't kick on [ 1 Answers ]

My heater blower won't kick on you can hear a humming coming from the motor but nothing happens

Gas water heater making funny noises [ 1 Answers ]

I have a sprinkler problem in the front yard that has made it necessary to turn off the supply to the house. SInce I did that, the gas water heater has started t make squeaking noises. What, if anything should I do?

Heater blower motor [ 4 Answers ]

Blower kicks on for a short time and then kicks off. It cycles repeatly, is it possibly hysterisis of the thermostat setting or furnace related? The model of our unit is: Intertherm Model 911030. It operates normally when there is a large differential between the temperature and thermostat...

View more questions Search