Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rainbowsparklez Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jun 24, 2008, 07:10 PM
    Doll from 90's with markers to color her hair, glitter, accessories, fuchsia outfit
    I got this doll when I moved to America and I was 6 years old in 1994. She was gorgeous! She had Blue plastic eyes and long eyelashes and she had wavy long hair. I got rid of her a couple of years ago. She had tons of accessories like glitter in a little heart, 3 markers (yellow, blue, and pink), different outfits that were fuchsia and they had hearts on them. She had blonde hair with orange streaks. She had pink platform sandals with hearts on them.If anyone remembers please let me know. I am sooo desperate. Thanks!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2008, 07:24 PM
    Did it have a little heart on the check and when you wet its face it was like putting make up on?
    Maybe Little Miss Make-up

I found this site that has lots of toys maybe you can find them in there.
    DoYouRemember? - Toys

Jun 24, 2008, 08:46 PM
    Haha, no, I had that one too! It was so cute :). It was little miss candi stripes. The one I am looking for wasn't part of the little miss collection.
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jul 17, 2008, 03:03 PM
    My sister had a doll called Makeup Beauty. Is that it? You could color her face and hair.

Jul 17, 2008, 10:40 PM
    I have no idea, can't find anything about makeup beauty doll :(
    trisaratopz Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jun 30, 2011, 02:06 PM
    It's a few years late but I was having the same dilemma... Found my doll, it was "Pretty & Me"

YouTube - ‪Pretty And Me Doll (1993)‬‏

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will hair color remover remove the color or make it lighter? [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair light golden brown. My original hair color was dark brown. Now the golden brown is starting to fade and plus my hair is growing out at the roots. The hair color did damage to my hair and I don't want to permanent dye it anymore. All I want to do is put a dark rinse to at least get my...

At-home hair color using Color Zap, then Wella color [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair. I have always looked better with blonde hair, and I went to salons for years to have my hair colored. I can no longer afford the $100+ visits every 3 weeks, so I have tried doing it myself. Recently I used Color Zap to remove all color (because I had several...

90's kid show, doll characters [ 3 Answers ]

I used to watch a kids show in about the early/mid 90's. The show was on Nick, I think, and the characters were dolls. I remember there was a pretty girl barbie like doll and another one was a really strong guy with blond hair. I can't remember what its called, can anyone help? If you go to...

Doll hair [ 2 Answers ]

I have an animated Mr. & Mrs. Claus from 1990 that I put in my bow window at Christmas time and his hair is looking grey now. My husband says to throw it out but I want to keep it because the figures that are out now are not as big and nice as mine. Anyway does anyone know how I can clean the...

Mid 90s doll with growing and shrinking hair [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a doll that when you cranked the arm it would suck up this dolls long pony tail and then you could pull it out again to make it long? Its driving me crazy trying to figure out what she was called.

View more questions Search