Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babyem78 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 06:38 PM
    Teaching a preschooler
    What all does a child need to learn in preschool?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2008, 06:41 PM
    I would say social skills, colors, counting, alphabet and some reading
    cary2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 08:53 AM
    Preschool allows childern to develop social skill needed to help them in with kindergarten. In addition they and allso learn how to count,recognise the alphabet, write their name ,and play with onter childern their age.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teaching isn't for me, now what? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, This is my 2nd year teaching and I'm miserable. I love "teaching," but feel I'm unable to do that because of all of the politics involved. I have a BA in Elementary Education from a N.C. university and need some direction towards another career path. I have only 5 months of this school...

Daytime activities for autistic preschooler [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone have any good activities for an autistic 3 year old? Ever since school ended he just wants to walk around and do nothing all day and he's driving me crazy! Also, I need to update his toys. Any ideas for good developmental toys would be great! Thanks! :)

Preschooler-poor table manners [ 5 Answers ]

I run a small preschool, and I have a new student, he is 3 1/2 years old. He is a very, very slow eater, and he does not eat very much at meals. But while he is eating he rocks back and forth, is constantly moving, opens his mouth to show me what he has chewed, he also talks a lot and plays...

The Joy of Teaching [ 5 Answers ]

Then Jesus took his disciples up the mountain and, gathering them around him, he taught them, saying: Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven Blessed are the meek Blessed are they that mourn Blessed are the merciful Blessed are they that thirst for justice...

Teaching [ 3 Answers ]

Which fields or careers are most welcoming to former teachers or teachers seeking to transition out of teaching?

View more questions Search