Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ksanders50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 04:27 PM
    Hot Shot Trucking business
    What do I need to get started in the hot shot trucking business? Do I need a CDL? Specific type of insurance? Truck & trailer? How do you find the companies needing cargo transferred?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 24, 2008, 04:51 PM
    What size truck, semi yes CDL are you going to do any items that require hazmat ratings. You have have to have what ever level of liablity that the companies will require, it can vary,
    Marketing is the problem, you have to write, go visit in person, advertise and so on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to start a Hot Shot Trucking Business [ 5 Answers ]

I am very interested in starting my own hot shot truck business, and I wanted to know if anyone had any information that would help me get started.

Trucking business [ 3 Answers ]

We are about 2 months away from starting our trucking company, My question is how do you get contracts with different customers? In this line of work what is it that they look for in the company to offer the contract? Any other advices are appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Business plan how to for a trucking business [ 2 Answers ]

I have a business plan outline someone gave to me. I need to make my own. I am having a real hard time. I have purchased Business Plans made EZ and it's not. How and where can I get help writing one?:cool:

Trucking Business [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to buy a semi truck and start my own business, but I don't know what I need to do to get started. Can you help?

View more questions Search