Ask
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2008, 10:41 AM
    Nutro Problem
    Illness, Death Dog Nutro Pet Food
    teachnk Posts: 275, Reputation: 50

Jun 24, 2008, 11:48 AM
    Thank you Labman! My dog has been eating the Nutro Ultra (the "Holistic" version) since she was a puppy. She's been on the adult version since six months and it has done wonders for her loose stool issues. Nikki, my rott mix is apparently healthy with no issues at the moment. I didn't see anything about this version, however I don't want to take chances. I think I am going to try "Blue", someone told me it has very similar ingredients and nutritional breakdown. Should I try to to do it over a day or two or just throw out ALL the Nutro ASAP and get ready for her tummy to freak out?
    Thanks again for the heads up!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Playboy girlfirend problem.. Real problem [ 14 Answers ]

I have this new girlfriend.. that I really, really like (more than any other). She seems really nice... she was wearing everything of the "playboy" (earrings, bag, shirt, etc, etc) brand name / merchandise. I thought it was cute and a one time thing. Until I saw her bedroom.. It was 100%...

Windows 98 Problem/Port Problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a laptop with W98. I also have a double problem. First, Many times when I start the machine up and see the screen, the mouse cursor goes haywire and the screen is blinking all over the place. I then unplug the mouse adaptor from the port and replug it in, then restart the machine(all this...

1995 Altima Idleing problem Knock & O2 sensor, EGR Flow Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1995 Nissan Altima with 67,000 miles. When the car is idleing when I start it or when it is at a red light the rpm's go from 6000 to 9000. It sounds like I am reving the engine. The engine sounds fine when I am driving the car ( rpm's are consitent). I went to AutoZone the read out errors...

Lab Problem [ 5 Answers ]

My chocolate Lab is about 1 1/2 years old. A couple of months ago he was a good solid 82 pounds and now he is anywhere from 40-50 lbs. I feed him 2 times a day, exercise with him, walk him, let him in the house everything a good owner would do but I don't understand why he is losing weight....

View more questions Search