Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lara Lee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 05:58 AM
    Tender Breasts/ Could this mean I'm pregnant?
    In the past week I have had extremely sore breasts. It started with my nipples and then in the past few days it spread to the rest of breasts. I had my period two weeks ago and just put the Nuva Ring back in last Wednesday. So, it was out for a little longer than it should have been. My breasts almost have a really full feeling, really tight. I noticed this morning when I woke up that I had a bump on my breast that was the same color as my nipple and it almost looked like it was extending from it. Is this normal? I am so nervous because I have been pregnant before and this is almost like what was happening less than a year ago. I have been on the Nuva Ring since October and have been using it exactly how I should except for forgetting to put it in for a few days last week. I don't really have any other symptoms though so it's really worrying me. Please help!!
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Jun 24, 2008, 08:14 AM
    If you left your ring out longer than you were supposed to it could be that your hormones are out of wack. Also, two weeks after your period is usually around the time you ovulate. Your breasts can become tender during this time. You won't be able to tell if you are actually pregnant until your next period is due.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore breasts for 2wks after ovulation (not pregnant) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I came of the cerzatte pill at the beginning of March 6wks after, I had a period and have subsquentially had two more regular as clock work. I am trying for a baby and have been monitoring my ovulation as soon as this happens my breasts become sore and stay that way for two weeks till my...

My breasts aren't sore like usual, could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been charting my cycles for months now and my breasts always hurt 8-10 days before my period. I'm four days away from my period and not experiencing any normal menstural symptoms. I just feel queazy and think it's really odd that my breasts don't hurt. My husband and I did have intercourse...

Tender beef [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone had trouble finding beef that isn't tough? Every time I buy beef it is always real tough no matter how I cook it. Anyone have any suggestions on how to make beef tender?

Missed period, tender breasts, but negative pregnancy test [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old and I have been trying to get pregnant for about a year. Well I missed my period for this month of September and I started getting tender breasts, they are also feeling swollen, and morning sickness, but mostly I have been getting sick at night time. When I took a pregnancy it came...

I'm 14, itchy, tender, dry? [ 36 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 14 year old girl who has only had sex twice, this was about 4 months ago, I haven't had any sexual activity for about a month and a half now. I wear cotton underwear and I keep myself very well clean. Just 3 days ago I went to take a shower and I used a different soap, and I cleaned my...

View more questions Search