Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrisjen2007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 01:21 AM
    How can I get my computer to read my dvd writer Samsung model sh-s202n
    Can someone please help me I need to know how I can get my computer to regonize the dvd writer it is a Samsung write master... I have been trying to get the computer to regonize it for about 6 hrs. and I can't figure it out... is there someone out there please help me I am in need for help on this
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 24, 2008, 03:08 AM
    Which operating system do you use?
    Windows recognizes most dvd writers automatically.
    Are you sure that the dvd is working correctly?
    To check that, temporally install it in another computer and see what happens.

Success!
    As always : if you require more info, please let me know. If this solves your problem, please rate the answer provided! Feed back is always appreciated!

;)
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 24, 2008, 07:02 AM
    The DVD drive came with drivers? Are you able to install those via the web? The OS should recognize the drive in at least a minimal way long enough to get the additionally drivers loaded...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Samsung DVD writer reads only DVD disk,CD not reading [ 8 Answers ]

My Samsung DVD writer reads only DVD disk,when I insert ordinary CD ,it can't read.I need to solve this problem

Samsung Blu-ray DVD player will not read disk [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Samsung Blu_ray DVD player model BD-P1000 that suddenly will not read any disk at all, instead it displays the message "disk error". Does any body have similar experience and know what is wrong with it? I have some electronic repair experience, just need some hint as to where the...

Computer won't read [ 6 Answers ]

My Dell will not read any device attached to it unless the device is attached when the computer is turned on. If I put a CD in the drive it won't read it, if I start the computer with the CD in, then it reads it. This also goes for any other device plugged in.

View more questions Search