Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaysscholar Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2006, 08:31 PM
    Recovering deleted files
    Is there a way to recover files you deleted from the recycle bin?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2006, 05:39 AM
    Hi,
    There is a chance, if the files have not yet been overwritten on the hard drive.
    http://aumha.org/freeware/freeware.php#restore
    The link above is to a free program, called Restoration, which you can try if you wish.
    I do wish you the best of luck.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Mar 19, 2006, 12:12 PM
    Reputation is an excellent recommendation Fred!

It's small, simple, free, and works! :) I've used to recover data many times.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deleted A Program I Need [ 10 Answers ]

Hi- I deleted this program from "Add and "Remove" programs--now nothing works right-- Program====C:\Progra~1\SYMANTEC\SYMEVNT.386 Please tell me how to add this back Thanks

Recovering Alcoholic [ 3 Answers ]

I am a recoveing alcoholic, been sober for a little over a year. My 13 year old daughter has lived with my xhusband and stepmother for almost 7 years. My daughter has a great life now. She is a honor roll student, cheerleader, very well liked by teachers and her friends parents. She is a child...

Need help recovering saved game [ 1 Answers ]

I have been playing a snes rom on my PC called chrono trigger and I can't seem to load it anymore, I've been playing it for ages. Can anyone help me. I used to be able to click on my name and load it but the option is no longer there, I can only start from the beginning. Please help

Files That can't Be Deleted [ 2 Answers ]

There are certain files on my computer that I cannot delete, no matter how many times I try. When I try to delete them, a message pops up that says it cannot read the source file on the disk, or that it is an unspecified file. How can I get rid of these? :confused:

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

View more questions Search