Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mpv_79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 09:26 PM
    Turning on auto protect
    I am using windows vista, and have installed norton 360. It was working fine but since last few days, the explorer has a red bar which says browsing not safe- auto protect off. It gives instructions on turning it on but that is not working. What do I do?
    Whiskey14 Posts: 219, Reputation: 16

Dec 16, 2008, 09:38 PM

Check out the following from Symantec:

Red X is displayed on PC Security in the Norton 360 program interface and clicking Details shows "Off" next to Auto-Protect

Hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Turning off auto fill in [ 1 Answers ]

How do I turn off auto fill in - The thing that fills in all your personal info on web pages with out you doing it?

Thermostat not turning on fan when set to AUTO [ 7 Answers ]

My problem is a little bit different then those I read about. My thermostat just started not to turn my fan on when the heat starts up, causing it to shut off. The only way my heat works now, if I manual turn the fan setting from AUTO to ON. Which causes my fan to run all day. Please help! It was...

Furance not turning on with auto [ 1 Answers ]

When I set the tempture up to 80 degrees on the thermometer and turn to auto the heat does not switch on? Our pilot light is lite and when I turn the heat on it only cool air comes out. Any ideas? Thanks for the help!

AC , Furnace, and Blower not turning on w/ thermostat set to Auto or On. [ 20 Answers ]

Here's my issue. I cannot turn on either my AC, Furnace, or Blower from the thermostat. However, I can turn on the blower by manually pressing a 'Manual On' button inside the furnace. - AC is powered and was working a couple days ago. - Furnace was also working a couple days ago. - Found...

Turning off CD auto run [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help I want To turn off CD auto run. I'm using Windows XP Home; I've tried start>run>gpedit.msc but I just keep getting the message can not find file. Does anyone know if there's any other way to do it.?

View more questions Search