Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mudpuppy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 08:05 PM
    Kentucky Molds
    Can anyone tell me where I might find Kentucky Molds for sale?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 04:21 AM
    Would you please be a little more specific as to what you are looking for? What do you mean by Kentucky molds, please?

Thanks!
    Mudpuppy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2008, 09:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Would you please be a little more specific as to what you are looking for? What do you mean by Kentucky molds, please?

Thanks!

I am specifically looking for Kentucky Mold number 917, 918 and 919. They are the fighting roosters.
    Fechitslady Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2011, 01:30 AM
    John Wayne molds they are all ceramic molds by Kentucky molds. We want to buy them for hobby, I enjoy painting ceramics. This one green ware was one of John's. We have a kiln, but got to find at place to put it, so we can fire the ceramics. Our landlord will not let us. But we can pour the slip into the molds. Now do you understand>
    unico13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2013, 10:22 AM
    Where can I find the Kentucky Ceramic Mold and what is the number. The horns on it are a separate mold

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make Ceramic Molds [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently opened up a new ceramic shop with my sister. We already have over 3,000 molds, but we would like to make some of our own. We just aren't really sure how. We know they are made with plaster... But it would be nice to get some more insite on just how we can go about making them, or...

Ceramic Molds [ 5 Answers ]

Where can I find molds for ceramic projects. Thanks

Eviction Kentucky [ 1 Answers ]

How do I evict a tenant in Kentucky for nonpayment of rent? The house is in Kenton County.

Ortho Never Took Molds of Teeth! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I am an adult and had braces for almost 2 1/2 years. My ortho never took molds of my teeth in the beginning of my treatment. He only took pictures of my teeth, nothing fancy just pictures of the front and side. After having my braces on for a while and asking friends, I realized that...

View more questions Search