Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Jun 23, 2008, 07:39 PM
    Mederma on Scars
    Would mederma help get rid of a rolling scar?

http://www.acnescarnj.com/images/acn...ustrations.jpg

In the picture, it is about a 1 or a 2.
    BillR Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 10:07 AM
    I'm pretty sure Maderma doesn't work on pitted scars.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Mederma work on old scars? [ 9 Answers ]

I had a major pimple on my nose several years ago. I picked and bothered it so much that a scar was left. It almost looks like a pimple now, but it won't go away. It is just a small round bump, skin colored. I figured it was a scar, because I messed with it too much. But I was wondering if the new...

Does mederma work? [ 1 Answers ]

Dos anyone know if mederma really works for scar. I am so nervous because my senior dance is coming up and I have a lot of acne scars. And how fast does it work?:confused:

Where can I find Mederma patch strips? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm supposed to start using Mederma for an incision but I was told not to use the cream or gel but to use the Mederma patch strips. Can't find them... have looked at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart. Does anyone know if they exist and if so, where can they be found.

Should you use mederma [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter had a pimple on her forehead about 5 months ago but she still has a scar. Is mederma worth buying or going to work?

Old Age Scars! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys! I need your help, I have a 17 yrs. Old scars on my right lower arm, I was only 12 yrs. Old when an accident happened... I threw away the burning oil from a frying pan but unfortunately the splash of burning oil went directly into my right arm and it resulted to a more than 20 round and...

View more questions Search