Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gozer37 Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Jun 23, 2008, 05:29 PM
    Early 80's sci fi cartton movie
    I'm not sure what year it came out. I watched it 1983-4. I think it was HBO movie like Last Unicorn. The setting is in outerspace. The spaceship captian is a teenager in red suit kind of like the red power ranger or Keith on Voltron. There is a brown human like dog. I think with glasses, and a girl. They go around in their spaceship I remember the red leader boy/teen gets kidnapped by green broccoli looking aliens. He is restrained spread eagle on a circular table, and thebroccoli aliens are experimenting on him. The talking dog and girl go to rescue him. Maybe there are other crew members, but that is all I remember. Maybe they return to earth or they started there. I have tired key words and plot on IMDB.
    madisonjay Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Jun 23, 2008, 05:44 PM
    The Revenge of the Teenage Vixens from Outer Space (1985)
    IMDb plot summary search
    Gozer37 Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Jun 23, 2008, 05:53 PM
    Nope, it's a cartoon movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Early 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

Need help I don't remember much about this movie, I think it's from the early 80's about a teenager who builds a spaceship in his house, it's really anoying me.

Early 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

1. Saw only preview on nightmare on elm st (original), when I was 6. Sluglike creatures that get into your body when you scream and eat your heart. Please I need the title. 2. another early 80's, possibly 70's movie. Contains aliens in human form, and when they go back to their ship the body...

Sci-fi movie from the early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a sci-fi movie from the 80's. Both the good and bad guys have laser guns mounted on the top sides of their wrists. The bad guy was older 50-60, and the good guy was younger25-35. At the very end of the movie, the good guy and this girl were at a computer and...

Early 80's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if anybody knows the name to an early 80's movie. It's about a boy who falls in a creek or pond and from this point the movie becomes animated. He swims around under the water and meets lots of different fish along the way. The only part I really remember is a song that went Hi Hi...

View more questions Search