Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wildrider Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2003, 08:16 AM
    Concentration...
    Hi there,
    My problem is that I can only sit to study a particular subject for around 15 minutes. What I mean is... suppose I take a biology lesson which I have to complete learning within 2 hours. Now as I start studying... I'll learn for say around 15 minutes without many thoughts coming to my mind.. all's good till now. Then I start thinking about other stuff which prevents me from really studying hard. This is what I don't want... I want to be able to study for at least an hour without wasting my time thinking about useless stuff. In short... I want to improve my concentration.Any suggestions? Thanks a million
    always_learning Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Feb 4, 2004, 11:55 AM
    Re: Concentration...
    I read a book called "Superlearning" by Sheila Ostrander and Lynn Schroeder which shows how you can improve your concentration and comprehension skills dramatically.

Actual scientific tests were conducted on test subjects where they listened to classical music such as Bach and Handel whilst studying.

The key is to listen to music played in 4/4 time.

Try it for yourself. You will be amazed at the results!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Amount, Volume, and Concentration [ 2 Answers ]

You are given a container with 5 mL of a solution containing 5.1 ×10^3 cells/mL. You are to produce a solution that contains approximately 100 cells/mL. I really need help solving this problem, it's a serial dilutions problem, but I'm confused about solving it!

View more questions Search