Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unhappy13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 08:14 AM
    Who can help me communication
    I find it hard to communicate with my boyfriend. And I don't know how to change.I need help before he leaves me.

>Moved from Forum Help<
    TheBugsLife Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jun 23, 2008, 01:27 PM
    Communication and trust are the two most important things in a relationship and if you don't have both then you can't have a good relationship . I was with my ex for 10 yrs and the reason we split was for that reason and today he is my best friend because we can communicate on a different level.. but good luck
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2008, 03:18 PM
    The most common problem in general with communication is the failure to listen. As they say, we have two ears and one mouth so we should listen twice as much as we talk. But not talking doesn't mean one is listening and I am very guilty of it myself. As soon as the other person starts talking we start thinking about what we will say next instead of listening to their side. Good luck.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2008, 03:24 PM
    What makes it so hard to communicate with your boyfriend?
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Jun 23, 2008, 04:14 PM
    We need a little more information...

What have you tried? How did it turn out?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 23, 2008, 07:11 PM
    Communication is nothing more than expressing your feelings and listening while your partner expresses theirs. To do either one, talk or listen, you must first know what your feeling.

What kind of problems are you having??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Communication [ 7 Answers ]

Men don't like to talk... that I know about a lot of guys.. so what are some ways to help a man to communicate better after an argument ( esp when there mad about the issue or offended) instead of avoidance or a silent treatment or even just walking away?

Data Communication, Evaluate the performance of communication [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I would like your help in the below question: Scenario Mr Paul Rainer sits in his office at Avon Cosmetics, in Salford Quays. Mr Rainer is Vice President of corporate MIS and his mind is moving to communications. His Enthusiasm is infectious and all the executives in the company...

Communication [ 7 Answers ]

Why won't my boyfriend communicate with me about his feelings and thoughts?:(

Someone hepl me! [ 1 Answers ]

I really need some advice on soul custody. Can a child be placed with one parent to soul custody with one time drug use? As I am a great mom and love my child soooo much I need some answers, it feels like everybody has a say in her life but me

View more questions Search