Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msk Posts: 59, Reputation: 3

Jun 23, 2008, 03:45 AM
    Email client
    I wanted to instal email client.I tried a few like thunderbird,eudora,pop peepers etc. I also tried to configure outlook express. This I have used before also, but the problem is that it deletes messages from the server, and the same thing happened again. My question si that is there any way to retrieve the deleted messages from the server.
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2008, 04:33 AM
    I know in Thunderbird there is an option to keep messages on the server.
    Under Tools->Account Settings->(your name here)->Server Settings.

As far as I know, there is no way to retrieve deleted messages, but it may depend on the mail provider.

Hope this helps.
    WallyH
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email Our troops and be email pen pals [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know how we can email our women and men serving our country. I think it would be great to have overseas pen pals. To be able to talk to them, and let them know we support them . And give the other people to talk to state side.

Comcast email server losing email [ 2 Answers ]

My comcast account won't let any email through to me except those I send to myself and those comcast sends to me to test the address. I use their website to retrieve email and do not use outlook. They have not been helpful in solving the problem. Any ideas would be appreciated. I can...

Thunderbird as Email client for all mails [ 2 Answers ]

I have email accounts of rediffmail, hotmail, MyRealBox (NoveL). I would like to use Thunderbird as my Email client to receive mails from all accounts. Ramanathan a r

View more questions Search